Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MOTD- Eyepencils




Hey there beautiful ladies! As I promised, here's a post on my makeup of the day :) Simply made using only pencils and lip balm



I used Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for eyes in Light 10. This actually lasted me a year so far but it's going to expire next month :( This contained 0.37 oz(10.4g) of liquid. When I first bought it, I thought it would last me a month but to my surprise, this wonderful product provided lasting concealment to this day. I concealed my dark circles (I have not been getting enough sleep lately so this is a must for me to have on whenever I go outside!)




I used a drugstore eyebrow pencil in natural taupe with a brush at the other end. I love the easy applying from this but I hate the fact you can't un-twist the pencil ( I sometimes twist up too much of the pencil and end up squishing it when I put the cap on ...) 



Using drugstore eyeliner pencils, I lined my top and bottom eye with the brown first then lined the upper waterline with black. This was to prevent smudging if I did it the other way around. Also I used the black to line the bottom from the end to the mid of the eye. Taking the white liner, I simply made small strokes under my eyebrow where the brow bone was.Then I smudged it to give it a subtle hint of shine. 




Alright I know this eye look can't be finished without the mascara BUT i had a reason to not put it on. My eyes were kinda dry today so I figured I was going to use eyedrops and mascara would just be ruined from the drops; making me look like I'm PMSing. 


Finish up with EOS lip balm! I love this balm since it hydrates my lips and it comes in a cute ball-like packaging. My lips stay nice and smooth for the whole day with this baby on ;D  

So there you have it, my very first makeup post. I'm planning the next one to be more of an intense eye makeup look. Reason why is that my homework for one of my art classes is to paint a self-portrait and my teacher suggested to get a look down if we wanted. I have something in mind and I hope it goes out well ><;;! 

....So I'm just gonna leave this here ... :) 

          
IOU BEAUTY

10 comments:

  1. Super pretty look even though it's only a few steps :) You gotta give me some tips on filling in my brows!! I almost never do them since it tends to look strange when I try :/

    Hehe, can't wait for your next post~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look:) I finally got a brown eyeliner, so I WILL try this tomorrow.

    &&your hair looks gorgeous! Just saying:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @AngelicBetrayal: Brows are important in framing your face ! I'll make a tip for brows in the later future :)

    @Jasmine: Thanks dear! Tell me how it went for you (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such pretty hair :) I also use the Neutrogena concealer too.. same exact one! I think mine long expired already though, I never checked o_o

    Congrats on your new blog!!! :) I'm following you. Looking forward to your next post :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant wait for your new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rainy Days and Lattes: Oh thank you dear ! You shouldn't use it if it expired due to the chemicals :x & thank you for the follow !

    @Lam Lam: Ah i will get to it soon ><; im just so busy these days D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Serinny: I think i tried this back when I had a swimming unit so I had to take it off...but it worked nice:)
    It seems like you like it, so I was just wondering if you possibly could do a review on your Neutrogena concealer?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jasmine: Oh I'm glad it worked out nicely (: & I will probably do a review on the concealer before I run out of it ! Thanks for the suggestion !

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you have a very lovely blog hon and this look is very cute and fresh. Definitely following you now and I can't wait to see what you do next :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking cute! I am loving circle lenses but I don't dare to take the plunge since I don't wear contacts...

    ReplyDelete